Black Hole High Rus

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Black Hole High Rus » Strange Days at Blake Holsey High » Новый проект Джима

Новый проект Джима

Сообщений 1 страница 11 из 11

New BHH draft sent out

Mar 8, 2010, 11:43

I made some changes to my new BHH pilot over the weekend and sent it out to a potential broadcaster this morning. Basically, they wanted something more male-skewing, so while I had originally planned the story as a female lead, I changed it to a male lead. Of course, it is still an ensemble as the original BHH was, but whereas Josie was the central figure in the original, this time it will be a boy, whom incidentally, I am calling Noah as a shout-out to Mr. Reid. 

The script is out to a few different places and preparing to send it to a couple more. More info as it comes in...

Mar 16, 2010, 4:06

The thought with the original BHH pilot was definitely to go with a female lead since it was a sci-fi show, which is traditionally more boy skewing.

As for this incarnation, it's all still very fluid at the moment and I don't feel like I have my heart set on doing it one way or another. Also, since it's not a direct sequel that follows the characters from the original BHH, I have a little more liberty to change things up...which is a good thing, I think.

In writing it I can't assume that the audience will have ever seen any of the original BHH. It needs to work as its own series, so although I lean on the original for some backstory and three of the characters are featured, the original series is not referenced much in the pilot. Maybe twice.

Mar 31, 2010, 5:13

I'm hoping to get more information about whether BHH will continue to air once Discovery Kids changes to "The Hub" in the Fall. My feeling is that it probably will, but perhaps in an off-time slot. We'll see...

May 27 в 5:16

I'm meeting with the people at the Hub in a few weeks. I still don't know what their plans are for the series, but I tend to agree...it will probably stop airing when the new network launches. Maybe they'll keep an overnight airing? We'll see...

Кто поймет,тот поймет))))
Я английского не знаю,кому надо переводите сами! :dontknow:

It's funny...with all the different treatments and pitch documents I've written that outlined how the series could continue after CONCLUSIONS, (and I wrote a lot) this is the first time I've actually written the script. I started out with a story from the original BHH that we never got to do, but as I starting writing it, I was struck by inspiration, shifted gears and wrote something entirely new.

I think I straddled the line between paying respect to the original series, while also creating something original that could stand on its own two feet pretty well. I also hope I've created a cast a memorable characters that might someday live up to the standard set by Josie, Lucas, Vaughn, Marshall and Corrine ( a tall order I know.)

I won't reveal much about the story, but here's a few things I can say without giving too much away..

- The scripted came in at 45 pages, which makes it an hour-long pilot as opposed to a half-hour script, which usually comes in under 30 pages.

- It's a little older, a little edgier and not as educational as the first series. A little more sci-fi, than sci-fact.

- I wrote the script assuming that our old location (the Auchmar Estate in Hamilton, Ontario) would not be available, because as far as we know, it's not. That means it's a new school in a new location.

- As you would expect, the students in the script are all new characters.

- And the big hint that everyone is wondering about...THREE characters that appeared in the original series appear in the first episode. Let the speculation who those three are begin 

So now that the script is done, it will start making the rounds in town and we'll see if there are any takers. There are at least a few places that are interested in seeing it. Unfortunately, it's a process that doesn't really have a timeline.

Since the idea of re-launching the series started to get some heat, I decided to focus on writing a new pilot script and put the movie script on the back-burner. I have another tv-movie pitch that a couple of producers are interested in, so I have to do some work on that, then I'll turn my attention back to BHH:The Movie.

That's all. I'll be back with more updates as they become available.

Интересно,кто это будет? Мне бы хотелось увидеть Джоси,Вана и Виктора! Я теперь на Виктора обозлилась! Может если бы он не мешал Джоси и Вану,они могли сблизились гораздо сильней и этот парнокопытный не терся бы возле Корин,а искал Джоси!
:'(
:rolleyes: Мой больной мозг,Джим гад! :mad:

Короче..,Как я поняла.... По ходу дула...Он снова делает подобие "ШЧД" Но главным героем уже будет парень....

у него вроде как есть предложение снять ШЧД фильмом. И к новому сериалу он сам написал сценарий :D

Главное,что в этом новом сериале могут появиться 3 героя из "ШЧД",а возможно и весь научный клуб! Правда в одной только серии,и то не факт!

Ага.......(((((((((((

Только я не совсем понимаю,проект новый,школа другая,так причем там старый состав? Это ведь совсем другая история! Да и вообще,зачем делать клонов?

Ну это же Джим!!!!!!!!!! От него всего можно ждать! Я удже последнее время перестаю удивляться. :flag:

А вот меня Джим не перестает удивлять! Все же очень любопытно,что же у него получится?

Вы здесь » Black Hole High Rus » Strange Days at Blake Holsey High » Новый проект Джима